Washington Top Ten Things To Do, is a tour of the most popular activities and highlights.
Washington DC is more than just the capitol of the USA. It is a vibrant city with history, architecture, museums, dining and plenty of tourist attractions.
Top Ten Things To Do on Vacation:
1) National Mall: Smithsonian Museums, Memorials & Parks
2) U.S. Capitol: home of the Federal government
3) White House: home and office of US President
4) Lincoln Memorial: honors Abraham Lincoln
5) National Museum of Natural History: dinosaurs, gems & more
6) National Air and Space Museum: history of aircraft
7) Washington Monument: tallest structure honors 1st president
8) Vietnam Veterans Memorial: honors Vietnam Vets
9) Jefferson Memorial: honors Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president
10) National World War II Memorial: honors states & territories
Library of Congress, Kennedy Center, Georgetown and so much more to see in the inviting city.
For more information of planning a trip to Washington or any destination worldwide visit us online at: www’DonnaSalernoTravel.com
Donna Salerno Travel
“You Will Love Where We Take You”