Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE! — Also, read below for an outline of what we did and links for more information.
Traveled to DC with a group of friends and family. While this would be my 3rd time in the city, I still haven’t been able to explore everything it has to offer.
DC is beautiful around this time of year (September), the weather is absolutely perfect, warm with a nice breeze. Many of the sights are free to enjoy, what we spent most was on uber/lyft. While it is a great walking city, we used these forms of transportation to move us around quicker as you can spend an easy 3 hours at museums and galleries which eat up most of your day.
WHERE WE WENT, IN ORDER OF THE VIDEO:
– National Museum of Natural History (free) : https://naturalhistory.si.edu/
– Old Ebbit Grill ($$) : https://www.ebbitt.com/
– Washington Monument (free) : 2 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20024
– World War 2 Memorial (free) : 1750 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
– Lincoln Memorial (free) : 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037
– White House tour (free but must be booked months in advanced) : https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/tours-events/
– Ted’s Bulletin ($) : http://www.tedsbulletin.com/
– Library of Congress (free) : https://www.loc.gov/
– Washington Spirit soccer game in MD ($30 ticket) : http://washingtonspirit.com/
– National Gallery of Art (free) : https://www.nga.gov/
– Holocaust Memorial Museum (free) : https://www.ushmm.org/
– Martin Luther King Jr Memorial (free) : 1964 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
– Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse ($$$) : https://delfriscos.com/
**Song is called “Beautiful Life” by Nick F.
**I do not own any rights to this song